Thursday, July 13, 2017
If you want to create new partitions in windows 10, the professional partition management tool can help you.
To partition Windows 10 free with Disk Management
Disk Management is a 100% free partition management tool which is offered by Microsoft. All users can apply this method to partition Windows 10 free. Do remember to backup important data before you do any operation to your Windows 10 partition or hard disk drive:
1.Search “hard disk partitions” at the Start Menu or Search tool. Enter into the windows 10 partition manager free interface.
2.Right click hard disk and select “Shrink Volume”.
Enter the amount of space you want to shrink in MB as shown below then click on the Shrink button.
3.Right click on the unallocated space and select “New Simple Volume”.
4. Enter New Simple Volume Wizard interface by clicking Next and specify volume size.
5.Assign Drive Letter or Path, then format the partition into default file system NTFS. Click Finish to complete creating a new partition in Windows 10.
Here the follow is all what you’ve done:
You can create more partitions by following the above steps and manage those partitions to store and keep your personal files and folders, and organize your Windows 10 laptop or PC smoothly and efficiently.
An Easier & Simpler Method to Partition Windows 10 Free - Partition Management Software
If you are feeling that Disk Management is sort of complex for you, a simpler method - partition management software is exactly what you need. Here we’d like to introduce you an efficient and powerful software - EaseUS Partition Master Free. It enables you to partition Windows 10 free without any technical requirements. No obstacles will be met.
1. Download EaseUS Partition Master Free and launch it on your computer.
2.Select unallocated area on your Windows 10 and right click it by choosing “Create partition”. If you need perform other operation, select relative button on the interface to manage partition.
3.Choose “Apply”. Then your partitions are created successfully on Windows 10 free.
EaseUS Partition Master Free can do more jobs than Disk Management including: merge partition, move partition, copy dynamic volume/copy partition, extend/shrink FAT, hide partition and create WinPE bootable disk etc.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Three weeks ago, AMD along with its global ecosystem of server customers and partners,launched the groundbreaking EPYC 7000 series of high-performance processors to once again deliver AMD innovation to the datacenter. Here is the official launch press release.
Tomorrow we expect the competition to make its own news and you may be following it, too. We will send a prepared statement at the conclusion of the event, but wanted to make sure you have access to the full story on EPYC now. As a quick reminder, you can keep up with all things EPYC here.
Here are links to the white papers and Datacenter Tech Day presentations with all technical specs plus pricing details, as well as launch executive presentations from Lisa Su, president and CEO, AMD, and Forrest Norrod, SVP and GM of Enterprise, Embedded & Semi-Custom Products (EESC), AMD.
Individual links to performance briefs, white papers, presentations and videos are included further below. We want to specifically draw your attention to EPYC performance – record setting two-socket and one-socket performance on SPEC CPU benchmarks and exceptional results on the STREAM benchmark, as well as architecture advantages – AMD fellows provide an in-depth look at the EPYC architecture within the Datacenter Tech Day presentations.
Finally, we ask that you keep the following points in mind as you consider the evolving landscape for datacenter processors:
- Purpose-built for the modern datacenter, EPYC is intelligently packaged to yield 8, 16, 24 or 32 core designs, all with the same industry leading memory channel and I/O lane counts, in a single SoC.
- AMD has a rich history in servers and first delivered many of the innovations you see in the datacenter today, including 64-bit CPUs, multi-core processors, integrated memory controllers and virtualization.
- The ecosystem stands behind our product: HPE, Dell, Asus, Gigabyte, Inventec, Lenovo, Sugon, Supermicro, Tyan, and Wistron announced EPYC products. Primary hypervisor and server operating system providers Microsoft, Red Hat, and VMware showcased optimized support for EPYC at launch, and key server hardware ecosystem partners Mellanox, Samsung Electronics, and Xilinx were also on hand.
- The EPYC 7000 series completely disrupts the existing dynamic of the one-socket and two-socket servers and is specifically designed as a balanced architecture, perfect for scale-out cloud computing, storage, data analytics and the enterprise.